Jordan Kyrou will take the ice Sunday, March 19, 2023 when the St. Louis Blues play the Winnipeg Jets at Enterprise Center at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. Kyrou has prop bets set in this contest against the Jets. Read on for his trends and stats before you place a bet.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Jordan Kyrou Player Prop Stats
- Kyrou has 31 goals and 65 points, leading the Blues in both stats.
- Kyrou has a goal in 24 of 65 games this season, with multiple goals in five of them.
- Kyrou has a point in 40 games this season out of 65 games played, including multiple points 19 times.
- Kyrou has an assist in 28 games this season out of 65 games played, including multiple assists five times.
Best Betting Site For St. Louis Blues vs Winnipeg Jets
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Winnipeg Jets Stats and Trends
- Defensively, the Jets are conceding 198 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank 12th in NHL play.
- Their +16 goal differential ranks 13th in the league.
- The Jets are looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 22.4 hits and 13.7 blocked shots per game.
Jordan Kyrou Predictions for Sunday
|Kyrou (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Jets (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.