Sunday’s NHL action includes Roman Josi and the Nashville Predators squaring off against the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Prop bets are set for Josi in this matchup against the Rangers, and the following article has stats and trends to help you find a smart wager.
Roman Josi Player Prop Stats
- With 40 assists and 58 points, Josi is No. 1 in both of those stats on the Predators.
- Josi has a goal in 17 of 67 games this season, with multiple goals in one of them.
- Josi has a point in 39 games this season out of 67 games played, including multiple points 13 times.
- In 30 of 67 games this season, Josi has had an assist — and seven of those games included multiple assists.
Best Betting Site For Nashville Predators vs New York Rangers
New York Rangers Stats and Trends
- The Rangers have given up 189 total goals (2.7 per game), ranking seventh in league action for the fewest goals against.
- Their +39 goal differential is seventh-best in the league.
- The Rangers have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 25.3 hits and 14.6 blocked shots per game.
Roman Josi Predictions for Sunday
|Josi (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Rangers (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.