The Denver Nuggets, including Nikola Jokic, face the Brooklyn Nets at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Jokic leads his squad in points (24.8), rebounds (11.8) and assists (9.9) per contest, shooting 63.3% from the floor. At the other end, he delivers 1.2 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Jokic’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 25.5 (-113)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 12.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 9.5 (-114)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-119)
Jokic Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Nikola Jokic’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 24.8 points Jokic has scored per game this season is 0.7 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (25.5).
- In the 63 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has exceeded 25.5 points 29 times.
- In 65 games this season with a points prop total, Jokic has hit the over 29 times.
- His 0.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Jokic has made more than 0.5 treys in 34 of his games so far this season.
- The Nets give up 112.9 points per contest, 12th-ranked in the NBA.
Jokic Vs Nets
Bet On Nuggets Vs Nets
- Favorite: Nets (-1.5)
- Total: 227.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.