Jamal Murray and the Denver Nuggets will be facing off against the Brooklyn Nets at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Murray puts up 20.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game, shooting 45.0% from the floor and 38.7% from beyond the arc with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
With prop bets set for Murray in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jamal Murray Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-111)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+124)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-147)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-122)
Murray Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jamal Murray’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 20.0 points Murray has scored per game this season is 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (20.5).
- He has appeared in 57 games this season, recording more than 20.5 points in 28 of them.
- Murray is 26-for-56 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- His 2.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Murray has hit more than 2.5 treys in 27 of his 57 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Nets have allowed 112.9 points per game, which is 12th-best in the league.
Murray Vs Nets
Bet On Nuggets Vs Nets
- Favorite: Nets (-1.5)
- Total: 227.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.