Aaron Gordon and the Denver Nuggets will face the Brooklyn Nets at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Gordon is averaging 16.7 points, 2.9 assists and 6.7 rebounds per game.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Gordon’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 12:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Aaron Gordon Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 14.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (+116)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-128)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-133)
Gordon Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Aaron Gordon’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5-point total set for Gordon on Sunday is 2.2 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- He has played 59 games this season, totaling more than 14.5 points in 34 of them.
- Gordon has gone up against a points prop bet in 59 games this season, and he’s hit the over 27 times.
- He has averaged 0.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Gordon has 34 games this season with more than 0.5 made treys.
- Defensively, the Nets are ranked 12th in the league, allowing 112.9 points per contest.
Gordon Vs Nets
Bet On Nuggets Vs Nets
- Favorite: Nets (-1.5)
- Total: 227.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.