The San Antonio Spurs, including Devin Vassell, take on the Atlanta Hawks at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday. Vassell posts 18.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game, shooting 43.6% from the field and 38.5% from downtown with 2.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s break down Vassell’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you assess your best wagers.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 4:43 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Devin Vassell Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 18.5 (-126)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+110)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+106)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-117)
Vassell Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Devin Vassell’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Vassell has been set at 18.5 points. That is equal to his season scoring average.
- In the 35 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has exceeded 18.5 points 17 times.
- Vassell is 16-for-30 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 2.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Vassell has 18 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- Giving up 117.5 points per game, the Hawks are the 23rd-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Vassell Vs Hawks (2021-22)
Bet On Spurs Vs Hawks
- Favorite: Hawks (-10)
- Total: 245.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.