The Los Angeles Lakers, including Malik Beasley, face the Orlando Magic at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday. Beasley is posting 13.2 points, 1.6 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game.
Let’s break down Beasley’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you assess your best wagers.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Malik Beasley Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-123)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-103)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-118)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-127)
Beasley Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Malik Beasley’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Beasley on Sunday is 0.7 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- He has played 70 games this season, putting up more than 12.5 points in 36 of them.
- Beasley has gone up against a points prop bet in 54 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 25 times.
- He has made 3.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- This season, Beasley has finished 41 games with more than 2.5 made treys.
- On defense, the Magic have given up 114.5 points per contest, which is 17th-best in the NBA.
Beasley Vs Magic
Bet On Lakers Vs Magic
- Favorite: Magic (-6)
- Total: 230.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.