The San Antonio Spurs, including Keldon Johnson, hit the court against the Atlanta Hawks at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday. Johnson is tops on the Spurs at 21.7 points per game, while also posting 2.8 assists and 4.9 rebounds.
In this article, we break down all of Johnson’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 4:44 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Keldon Johnson Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 23.5 (-102)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-138)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-148)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+135)
Johnson Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Keldon Johnson’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Johnson has put up 21.7 points per game during the 2022-23 season, 1.8 points less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Through 59 games this season, he has put up more than 23.5 points 22 times.
- Johnson is 28-for-60 at going over his points prop total this season.
- He has connected on 2.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Johnson has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 25 games this season.
- The Hawks are the 23rd-best defensive team in the league, conceding 117.5 points per game.
Johnson Vs Hawks
Bet On Spurs Vs Hawks
- Favorite: Hawks (-10)
- Total: 245.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.