The Houston Rockets, including Kenyon Martin Jr., take on the New Orleans Pelicans at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. Martin is posting 12.4 points, 1.5 assists and 5.6 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll break down Martin’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 4:44 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kenyon Martin Jr. Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-117)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-153)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+103)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-191)
Martin Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kenyon Martin Jr.’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.5-point total set for Martin on Sunday is 1.1 more points than his season scoring average.
- In the 70 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has exceeded 13.5 points 33 times.
- Martin has hit the over 35 times on a points prop this season (in 54 tries).
- His 0.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Martin has made more than 0.5 treys in 38 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Pelicans have conceded 113.5 points per game, which is 15th-best in the NBA.
Martin Vs Pelicans
Bet On Rockets Vs Pelicans
- Favorite: Pelicans (-5.5)
- Total: 227.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.