Jabari Smith Jr. will look to make an impact for the Houston Rockets when they take on the New Orleans Pelicans at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. Smith Jr. puts up 12.5 points, 7.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.5 steals and 0.9 blocks.
With prop bets set for Smith Jr. in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 4:44 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jabari Smith Jr. Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-116)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-136)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+113)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-125)
Smith Jr. Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jabari Smith Jr.’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Smith Jr.’s 12.5 points per game average is 1.0 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- His point total has exceeded 13.5 points 25 times in the 67 games he’s played this season.
- Smith Jr. has hit the over 28 times on a points prop this season (in 69 tries).
- He has connected on 1.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Smith Jr. has 35 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Pelicans are the 15th-best defensive team in the league, giving up 113.5 points per game.
Smith Jr. Vs Pelicans
Bet On Rockets Vs Pelicans
- Favorite: Pelicans (-5.5)
- Total: 227.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.