Jaden Ivey and the Detroit Pistons will be matching up against the Miami Heat at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday. Ivey puts up 15.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Ivey’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 4:43 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jaden Ivey Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 16.5 (-111)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+101)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-154)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-145)
Ivey Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jaden Ivey’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Ivey has racked up 15.4 points per game during the 2022-23 season, 1.1 points less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In the 63 games he’s played this season, his point total has exceeded 16.5 points 26 times.
- So far this season, Ivey is 30-for-66 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- He has knocked down 1.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Ivey has made more than 1.5 treys in 27 of his games so far this season.
- The Heat give up 109.7 points per game, second-ranked in the NBA.
Ivey Vs Heat
Bet On Pistons Vs Heat
- Favorite: Heat (-10)
- Total: 217.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.