The Houston Rockets, with Kevin Porter Jr., will hit the court against the New Orleans Pelicans at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. Porter is putting up 18.6 points, 5.9 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll break down Porter’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 4:44 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 17.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (+117)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-159)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+150)
Porter Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kevin Porter Jr.’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.6 points Porter has scored per game this season is 1.1 more than his prop total set for Sunday (17.5).
- Through 48 games this season, he has put up more than 17.5 points 26 times.
- Porter is 25-for-49 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Porter has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 17 games this season.
- Allowing 113.5 points per game, the Pelicans are the 15th-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Porter Vs Pelicans
Bet On Rockets Vs Pelicans
- Favorite: Pelicans (-5.5)
- Total: 227.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.