Pascal Siakam and the Toronto Raptors will face the Milwaukee Bucks at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. Siakam is tops on his team in points per contest (24.3), and also posts 7.7 rebounds and 5.9 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Siakam in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-108)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (+100)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (+121)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+113)
Siakam Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Pascal Siakam’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 24.3 points Siakam has scored per game this season is 1.8 more than his prop total set for Sunday (22.5).
- In the 61 games he’s played this season, his point total has exceeded 22.5 points 38 times.
- Siakam has gone up against a points prop bet in 64 games this season, and he’s hit the over 31 times.
- He has made 1.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Siakam has finished 24 games with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Bucks are the ninth-best defensive team in the league, allowing 112.4 points per game.
Siakam Vs Bucks
Bet On Raptors Vs Bucks
- Favorite: Bucks (-7)
- Total: 234.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.