Jeff Skinner is in action on Sunday, March 19, 2023 when the Buffalo Sabres hit the ice at KeyBank Center against the Boston Bruins at 1:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. The following article has stats and trends to help you find a smart bet on Skinner’s prop bets for this outing against the Bruins.
Jeff Skinner Player Props
- Player: Jeff Skinner
- Opponent: Boston Bruins
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +200, Under: -270)
Jeff Skinner Player Prop Stats
- Skinner of the Sabres has 29 goals and 38 assists this season.
- Skinner has a goal in 24 games this season out of 65 games played, including multiple goals five times.
- Skinner has a point in 42 games this season out of 65 games played, including multiple points 18 times.
- Skinner has an assist in 26 games this year out of 65 games played, including multiple assists nine times.
Best Betting Site For Buffalo Sabres vs Boston Bruins
Boston Bruins Stats and Trends
- The Bruins have allowed 148 total goals (only 2.2 per game), the fewest in league action.
- Their goal differential (+106) paces the league.
- The Bruins are still looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 23.3 hits and 14.3 blocked shots per game.
Jeff Skinner Predictions for Sunday
|Skinner (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Bruins (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.