Draymond Green’s Golden State Warriors will take on the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Green paces the Warriors at 6.8 assists per contest, while also averaging 7.3 rebounds and 8.3 points.
With prop bets set for Green in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Draymond Green Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-106)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-103)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+111)
Green Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Draymond Green’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.5 points prop bet over/under set for Green on Saturday is 0.2 more than his season scoring average (8.3).
- In the 62 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has gone over 8.5 points 28 times.
- Green has hit the over 29 times on a points prop this season (in 66 tries).
- He has averaged 0.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Green has made more than 0.5 threes in 28 games this season.
- Allowing 112.1 points per game, the Grizzlies are the fifth-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Green Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Warriors Vs Grizzlies
- Favorite: Grizzlies (-1.5)
- Total: 235
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.