Nicolas Claxton and the Brooklyn Nets will be taking on the Denver Nuggets at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Claxton is tops on the Nets at 9.2 rebounds per game, while also putting up 1.8 assists and 12.5 points.
Let’s break down Claxton’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you examine your best wagers.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Nicolas Claxton Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-132)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (-103)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+136)
Claxton Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Nicolas Claxton’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5 points Claxton has scored per game this season is 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (11.5).
- He has played 65 games this season, totaling more than 11.5 points in 34 of them.
- So far this season, Claxton is 30-for-67 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- On defense, the Nuggets have given up 113.0 points per game, which is 13th-best in the NBA.
Claxton Vs Nuggets
Bet On Nets Vs Nuggets
- Favorite: Nuggets (-1.5)
- Total: 227.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.