Klay Thompson and the Golden State Warriors will match up against the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Thompson is tops on the Warriors at 22.0 points per contest, while also posting 2.5 assists and 4.2 rebounds.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Thompson’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Klay Thompson Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 21.5 (-111)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-165)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+106)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 3.5 (-133)
Thompson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Thompson’s 22.0 points per game average is 0.5 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- In the 59 games he’s played this season, his point total has gone over 21.5 points 29 times.
- In 60 games this season with a points prop total, Thompson has hit the over 32 times.
- He has knocked down 4.3 three pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Thompson has made more than 3.5 treys in 33 of his games so far this season.
- Conceding 112.1 points per game, the Grizzlies are the fifth-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Thompson Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Warriors Vs Grizzlies
- Favorite: Grizzlies (-1.5)
- Total: 235
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.