Herbert Jones and the New Orleans Pelicans will hit the court against the Houston Rockets at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. Jones is averaging 9.7 points, 2.3 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game.
In this article, we break down all of Jones’ prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 4:45 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Herbert Jones Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (-122)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+114)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+143)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-156)
Jones Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Herbert Jones’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.7 points Jones has scored per game this season is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (9.5).
- In the 54 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has exceeded 9.5 points 26 times.
- Jones has hit the over 23 times on a points prop this season (in 52 tries).
- He has knocked down 0.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Jones has made more than 0.5 threes in 27 of his 54 games so far this season.
- The Rockets give up 118.1 points per game, 25th-ranked in the league.
Jones Vs Rockets
Bet On Pelicans Vs Rockets
- Favorite: Rockets (-5.5)
- Total: 227.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.