The Atlanta Hawks, including John Collins, match up against the San Antonio Spurs at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday. Collins averages 12.8 points, 6.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.6 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
Below, we dig into Collins’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 4:44 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
John Collins Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-119)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-122)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+158)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-196)
Collins Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on John Collins’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Collins is 12.5 points. That’s 0.3 fewer than his season average of 12.8.
- His point total has gone over 12.5 points 28 times in the 60 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Collins is 26-for-59 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 0.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Collins has connected on more than 0.5 treys in 32 of his 60 games so far this season.
- The Spurs are the worst defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 122.1 points per game.
Collins Vs Spurs
Bet On Hawks Vs Spurs
- Favorite: Spurs (-10)
- Total: 245.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.