Devin Booker and the Phoenix Suns will take on the Oklahoma City Thunder at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Booker is putting up 27.6 points, 5.6 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.
Below, we take a look at Booker’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 12:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Devin Booker Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 31.5 (-126)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-158)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-117)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+112)
Booker Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Devin Booker’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Booker’s 27.6 points per game average is 3.9 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- He has played 43 games this season, scoring more than 31.5 points in 15 of them.
- Booker has hit the over 18 times on a points prop this season (in 44 tries).
- His 2.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- This season, Booker has finished 13 games with more than 2.5 made threes.
- The Thunder are the 20th-best defensive team in the league, giving up 116.3 points per game.
Booker Vs Thunder
Bet On Suns Vs Thunder
- Favorite: Thunder (-1)
- Total: 234
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.