The Brooklyn Nets, including Dorian Finney-Smith, match up against the Denver Nuggets at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Finney-Smith averages 8.5 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 39.4% from the field and 33.4% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Finney-Smith’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 12:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-130)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-114)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-148)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-112)
Finney-Smith Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Dorian Finney-Smith’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Finney-Smith is 7.5 points. That’s 1.0 fewer than his season average of 8.5.
- In the 56 games he’s played this season, his point total has gone over 7.5 points 27 times.
- Finney-Smith is 21-for-55 at going over his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 1.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Finney-Smith has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 29 games this season.
- Defensively, the Nuggets are 13th in the league, giving up 113 points per contest.
Finney-Smith Vs Nuggets
Bet On Nets Vs Nuggets
- Favorite: Nuggets (-1.5)
- Total: 227.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.