Jalen Williams and the Oklahoma City Thunder will face the Phoenix Suns at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Williams averages 13.6 points, 4.4 rebounds and 3.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.4 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Williams’ prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jalen Williams Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 16.5 (-119)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-115)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+128)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+172)
Williams Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jalen Williams’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Williams is 16.5 points. That’s 2.9 more than his season average of 13.6.
- His point total has gone over 16.5 points 19 times in the 64 games he’s played this season.
- Williams has gone up against a points prop bet in 49 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 25 times.
- He has hit 1.0 three-pointer per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Williams has finished 16 games with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Suns give up 111.4 points per game, fourth-ranked in the NBA.
Williams Vs Suns
Bet On Thunder Vs Suns
- Favorite: Suns (-1)
- Total: 234
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.