Chris Paul and the Phoenix Suns will face off against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Paul averages 13.5 points, 4.2 rebounds and 9.1 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.6 steals and 0.4 blocks.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Paul’s props, we take a look at all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Chris Paul Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-107)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-153)
- Assists Prop: Over 9.5 (-110)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-120)
Paul Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Chris Paul’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5 point total set for Paul on Sunday is 2.0 more than his scoring average on the season (13.5).
- He has recorded more than 15.5 points 20 times this season (through 49 games).
- In 51 games this season with a points prop total, Paul has hit the over 23 times.
- His 1.5 made three-pointers per game is equal to his over/under on Sunday.
- Paul has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 20 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Thunder are ranked 20th in the NBA, giving up 116.3 points per contest.
Paul Vs Thunder
Bet On Suns Vs Thunder
- Favorite: Thunder (-1)
- Total: 234
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.