Torrey Craig and the Phoenix Suns will be hitting the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Craig is posting 7.4 points, 1.5 assists and 5.6 rebounds per contest.
Below, we dig into Craig’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Torrey Craig Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-108)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-151)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+106)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+135)
Craig Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Torrey Craig’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 7.5 points prop total set for Craig on Sunday is 0.1 more than his season scoring average (7.4).
- He has scored more than 7.5 points 31 times this season (through 67 games).
- Craig has gone up against a points prop bet in 53 games this season, and he’s gone over 19 times.
- He has averaged 1.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Craig has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 25 of his games so far this season.
- The Thunder concede 116.3 points per game, 20th-ranked in the NBA.
Craig Vs Thunder
Bet On Suns Vs Thunder
- Favorite: Thunder (-1)
- Total: 234
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.