The Miami Heat, including Max Strus, match up against the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Strus is putting up 11.7 points, 2.2 assists and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Strus’ stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Max Strus Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-113)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-115)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-130)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-135)
Strus Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Max Strus’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Strus’ 11.7 points per game average is 3.2 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- He has appeared in 69 games this season, putting up more than 8.5 points in 46 of them.
- Strus has gone up against a points prop bet in 51 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 22 times.
- He has averaged 2.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Strus has finished 48 games with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Bulls are the 11th-best defensive team in the NBA, allowing 112.8 points per game.
Strus Vs Bulls
Bet On Heat Vs Bulls
- Favorite: Bulls (-2.5)
- Total: 216
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.