Donte DiVincenzo will hope to make a difference for the Golden State Warriors when they play the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. DiVincenzo averages 9.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest, shooting 42.8% from the field and 40.2% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per game.
In this piece, we’ll dig into DiVincenzo’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Donte DiVincenzo Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-106)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-130)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-121)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+130)
DiVincenzo Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5 points DiVincenzo has scored per game this season is 2.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (11.5).
- His point total has exceeded 11.5 points 21 times in the 61 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, DiVincenzo is 17-for-35 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- He has knocked down 2.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- DiVincenzo has made more than 2.5 threes in 21 of his 61 games so far this season.
- The Grizzlies allow 112.1 points per game, fifth-ranked in the league.
DiVincenzo Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Warriors Vs Grizzlies
- Favorite: Grizzlies (-1.5)
- Total: 235
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.