Jaylen Brown and the Boston Celtics will match up against the Utah Jazz at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. Brown is putting up 26.8 points, 3.3 assists and 6.9 rebounds per game.
Let’s examine all of Brown’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-108)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-119)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-126)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-108)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 26.5 points prop total set for Brown on Saturday is 0.3 fewer points than his season scoring average (26.8).
- Through 59 games this season, he has totaled more than 26.5 points 30 times.
- Brown has hit the over 34 times on a points prop this season (in 61 tries).
- He has averaged the same number of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Saturday (2.5).
- Brown has 25 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Jazz have conceded 117.2 points per game, which is 22nd-best in the NBA.
Brown Vs Jazz (2021-22)
Bet On Celtics Vs Jazz
- Favorite: Jazz (-5)
- Total: 233.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.