Rudy Gay and the Utah Jazz will face off against the Boston Celtics at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. Gay posts 5.0 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, shooting 37.9% from the floor.
In this piece, we’ll break down Gay’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Rudy Gay Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 6.5 (-138)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-153)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+170)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-116)
Gay Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Rudy Gay’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Gay’s 5.0 points per game average is 1.5 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- His point total has exceeded 6.5 points 19 times in the 53 games he’s played this season.
- Gay has gone up against a points prop bet in 12 games this season, and he’s hit the over five times.
- He has connected on 0.5 three-pointers per game, which equals his over/under on Saturday.
- Gay has 20 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- The Celtics are the seventh-best defensive team in the league, conceding 112.2 points per game.
Gay Vs Celtics (2021-22)
Bet On Jazz Vs Celtics
- Favorite: Celtics (-5)
- Total: 233.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.