Clint Capela and the Atlanta Hawks will be hitting the court against the San Antonio Spurs at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday. Capela paces his team in rebounds per game (11.0), and also averages 11.9 points and 0.9 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Capela in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 4:43 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Clint Capela Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-126)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 11.5 (+109)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-170)
Capela Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Clint Capela’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Capela’s 11.9 points per game average is 0.4 points more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In the 54 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has gone over 11.5 points 30 times.
- In 53 games this season with a points prop total, Capela has hit the over 27 times.
- The Spurs are the worst defensive team in the NBA, giving up 122.1 points per game.
Capela Vs Spurs
Bet On Hawks Vs Spurs
- Favorite: Spurs (-10)
- Total: 245.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.