Corey Kispert’s Washington Wizards will hit the court against the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Kispert is averaging 9.9 points, 1.1 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Kispert’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Corey Kispert Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 10.5 (-102)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+120)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-174)
Kispert Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Corey Kispert’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Kispert’s 9.9 points per game average is 0.6 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- He has put up more than 10.5 points 27 times this season (through 62 games).
- So far this season, Kispert is 18-for-38 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- His 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Kispert has made more than 1.5 treys in 35 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Kings are 28th in the NBA, conceding 118.2 points per game.
Kispert Vs Kings
Bet On Wizards Vs Kings
- Favorite: Kings (-5.5)
- Total: 235.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.