Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks will be hitting the court against the San Antonio Spurs at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday. Young paces his team in both points (27.0) and assists (10.1) per contest, and also puts up 3.1 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.1 blocks.
In this article, we break down all of Young’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 4:44 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Trae Young Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 27.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+107)
- Assists Prop: Over 10.5 (-126)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+104)
Young Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Trae Young’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Young is 27.5 points. That’s 0.5 more than his season average of 27.0.
- He has scored more than 27.5 points 28 times this season (through 63 games).
- Young has gone up against a points prop bet in 69 games this season, and he’s hit the over 33 times.
- He has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Young has made more than 2.5 treys in 22 of his games so far this season.
- The Spurs are the worst defensive team in the NBA, giving up 122.1 points per contest.
Young Vs Spurs
Bet On Hawks Vs Spurs
- Favorite: Spurs (-10)
- Total: 245.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.