The Boston Celtics, with Jayson Tatum, will match up against the Utah Jazz at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. Tatum leads his squad in both points (30.2) and rebounds (9.0) per contest, and also posts 4.7 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.0 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Tatum’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 28.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (-118)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-116)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 3.5 (+124)
Tatum Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jayson Tatum’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tatum’s 30.2 points per game average is 1.7 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- He has recorded more than 28.5 points 42 times this season (through 66 games).
- In 69 games this season with a points prop total, Tatum has gone over the total 36 times.
- He has averaged 3.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Tatum has connected on more than 3.5 threes in 26 of his 66 games so far this season.
- Allowing 117.2 points per contest, the Jazz are the 22nd-ranked team in the league on defense.
Tatum Vs Jazz (2021-22)
Bet On Celtics Vs Jazz
- Favorite: Jazz (-5)
- Total: 233.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.