CJ McCollum and the New Orleans Pelicans will face the Houston Rockets at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. McCollum averages 21.0 points and 6.0 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 4.4 rebounds, shooting 43.4% from the field and 38.1% from beyond the arc with 2.8 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s break down McCollum’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best wagers.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 4:44 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
CJ McCollum Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 21.5 (-109)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+120)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-101)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-167)
McCollum Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on CJ McCollum’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 21.0 points McCollum has scored per game this season is 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (21.5).
- In the 63 games he’s played this season, his point total has gone over 21.5 points 30 times.
- McCollum has gone up against a points prop bet in 66 games this season, and he’s gone over 27 times.
- He has averaged 2.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- McCollum has 34 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- The Rockets concede 118.1 points per contest, 25th-ranked in the league.
McCollum Vs Rockets
Bet On Pelicans Vs Rockets
- Favorite: Rockets (-5.5)
- Total: 227.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.