Nikola Vucevic and the Chicago Bulls will hit the court against the Miami Heat at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Vucevic paces his team in rebounds per contest (11.3), and also posts 17.8 points and 3.3 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Vucevic in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Nikola Vucevic Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 10.5 (-109)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-144)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+117)
Vucevic Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Nikola Vucevic’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Vucevic is 15.5 points. That is 2.3 fewer than his season average of 17.8.
- In the 69 games he’s played this season, his point total has gone over 15.5 points 41 times.
- In 70 games this season with a points prop total, Vucevic has gone over the total 32 times.
- He has made 1.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Vucevic has hit more than 1.5 treys in 34 of his 69 games so far this season.
- Allowing 109.6 points per contest, the Heat are the second-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Vucevic Vs Heat
Bet On Bulls Vs Heat
- Favorite: Heat (-2.5)
- Total: 216
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.