Zach LaVine and the Chicago Bulls will hit the court against the Miami Heat at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. LaVine averages 25.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll dig into LaVine’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Zach LaVine Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-116)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-137)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-138)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-140)
LaVine Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Zach LaVine’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s points prop bet for LaVine is 26.5 points. That is 1.4 more than his season average of 25.1.
- Through 65 games this season, he has recorded more than 26.5 points 25 times.
- LaVine has gone up against a points prop bet in 68 games this season, and he’s hit the over 34 times.
- He has averaged 2.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- This season, LaVine has finished 33 games with more than 2.5 made threes.
- The Heat give up 109.6 points per game, second-ranked in the league.
LaVine Vs Heat
Bet On Bulls Vs Heat
- Favorite: Heat (-2.5)
- Total: 216
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.