Stephen Curry’s Golden State Warriors will take the court against the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Curry puts up 30.1 points, 6.2 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game, shooting 50.2% from the floor and 43.6% from downtown (fifth in NBA) with 5.0 made 3-pointers per game.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Curry’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Stephen Curry Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 28.5 (-112)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-122)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-130)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 4.5 (-106)
Curry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 30.1 points Curry has scored per game this season is 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (28.5).
- His point total has gone over 28.5 points 27 times through the 45 games he’s played this season.
- Curry is 29-for-49 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- His 5.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (4.5).
- Curry has made more than 4.5 treys in 24 of his games so far this season.
- The Grizzlies are the fifth-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 112.1 points per game.
Curry Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Warriors Vs Grizzlies
- Favorite: Grizzlies (-1.5)
- Total: 235
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.