Kelly Olynyk and the Utah Jazz will face the Boston Celtics at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. Olynyk is averaging 12.0 points, 3.3 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game.
In this article, we dig into all of Olynyk’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kelly Olynyk Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+113)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+146)
Olynyk Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kelly Olynyk’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop total set for Olynyk on Saturday is 0.5 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (12.0).
- He has appeared in 57 games this season, putting up more than 11.5 points in 28 of them.
- Olynyk has hit the over 26 times on a points prop this season (in 54 tries).
- He has knocked down 1.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Olynyk has made more than 1.5 threes in 20 games this season.
- The Celtics are the seventh-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 112.2 points per contest.
Olynyk Vs Celtics (2021-22)
Bet On Jazz Vs Celtics
- Favorite: Celtics (-5)
- Total: 233.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.