Dillon Brooks will take the court for the Memphis Grizzlies when they play the Golden State Warriors at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Brooks is putting up 14.3 points, 2.5 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
With prop bets set for Brooks in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Dillon Brooks Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-106)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+117)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+104)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-150)
Brooks Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Dillon Brooks’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Brooks has put up 14.3 points per game during the 2022-23 season, 0.8 points more than Saturday’s points prop total.
- In the 63 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has exceeded 13.5 points 30 times.
- So far this season, Brooks is 18-for-63 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- His 1.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Brooks has 29 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Giving up 117.9 points per game, the Warriors are the 25th-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Brooks Vs Warriors
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Warriors
- Favorite: Warriors (-1.5)
- Total: 235
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.