The Washington Wizards, with Kyle Kuzma, will match up against the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Kuzma posts 21.0 points, 7.3 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Below, we take a look at Kuzma’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kyle Kuzma Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-111)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-140)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-115)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-104)
Kuzma Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kyle Kuzma’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 22.5-point total set for Kuzma on Saturday is 1.5 more points than his season scoring average.
- He has totaled more than 22.5 points 28 times this season (through 63 games).
- Kuzma has gone up against a points prop bet in 64 games this season, and he’s hit the over 30 times.
- His 2.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Saturday.
- Kuzma has 27 games this season with more than 2.5 made threes.
- The Kings are the 28th-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 118.2 points per contest.
Kuzma Vs Kings
Bet On Wizards Vs Kings
- Favorite: Kings (-5.5)
- Total: 235.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.