Tyrese Maxey’s Philadelphia 76ers will take the court against the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Maxey puts up 19.8 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest, shooting 46.9% from the field and 41.6% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s dig into all of Maxey’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of March 18, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Tyrese Maxey Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 19.5 (-119)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-150)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-140)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+104)
Maxey Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Tyrese Maxey’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Maxey has averaged 19.8 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 0.3 points higher than Saturday’s points prop total.
- His point total has exceeded 19.5 points 25 times in the 50 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season, Maxey is 21-for-45 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- He has connected on 2.5 three-pointers per game, the same as his over/under on Saturday.
- Maxey has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 21 games this season.
- On defense, the Pacers have conceded 118 points per game, which is 26th-best in the NBA.
Maxey Vs Pacers
Bet On 76ers Vs Pacers
- Favorite: Pacers (-6.5)
- Total: 232.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.