Daniel Gafford and the Washington Wizards will match up against the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Gafford is averaging 8.5 points, 1.0 assists and 5.4 rebounds per contest.
Let’s take a look at Gafford’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you pick out your best wagers.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Daniel Gafford Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (-131)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-108)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+143)
Gafford Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Daniel Gafford’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5-point total set for Gafford on Saturday is 1.0 more point than his per-game scoring average.
- His point total has exceeded 9.5 points 29 times in the 68 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Gafford is 20-for-52 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- The Kings give up 118.2 points per game, 28th-ranked in the NBA.
Gafford Vs Kings
Bet On Wizards Vs Kings
- Favorite: Kings (-5.5)
- Total: 235.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.