Kevon Looney will hope to make a difference for the Golden State Warriors when they play the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Looney leads his team in rebounds per contest (9.2), and also averages 7.1 points and 2.5 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
Below, we take a look at Looney’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kevon Looney Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-127)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 10.5 (+109)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-200)
Looney Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kevon Looney’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Looney’s 7.1 points per game average is 0.4 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- In the 71 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has exceeded 7.5 points 29 times.
- Looney is 32-for-64 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- On defense, the Grizzlies have allowed 112.1 points per contest, which is fifth-best in the league.
Looney Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Warriors Vs Grizzlies
- Favorite: Grizzlies (-1.5)
- Total: 235
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.