The Utah Jazz, including Lauri Markkanen, face the Boston Celtics at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. Markkanen averages 25.4 points and 8.5 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 1.8 assists, shooting 50.5% from the field and 40.3% from downtown with 3.0 made 3-pointers per game (ninth in league).
Let’s break down Markkanen’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best wagers.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Lauri Markkanen Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 27.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-140)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-190)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 3.5 (+125)
Markkanen Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Lauri Markkanen’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 27.5 points prop bet over/under set for Markkanen on Saturday is 2.1 more than his season scoring average (25.4).
- In the 62 games he’s played this season, his point total has exceeded 27.5 points 25 times.
- Markkanen has hit the over 34 times on a points prop this season (in 66 tries).
- He has knocked down 3.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- This season, Markkanen has finished 20 games with more than 3.5 made three pointers.
- Giving up 112.2 points per contest, the Celtics are the seventh-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Markkanen Vs Celtics (2021-22)
Bet On Jazz Vs Celtics
- Favorite: Celtics (-5)
- Total: 233.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.