Monte Morris and the Washington Wizards will face the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Morris paces his team in assists per game (5.2), and also posts 10.3 points and 3.5 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
With prop bets set for Morris in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Monte Morris Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-103)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-137)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-154)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+140)
Morris Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Monte Morris’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop total set for Morris on Saturday is 1.2 more than his scoring average on the season (10.3).
- He has played 56 games this season, recording more than 11.5 points in 21 of them.
- Morris is 24-for-57 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 1.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Morris has finished 21 games with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Allowing 118.2 points per contest, the Kings are the 28th-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Morris Vs Kings
Bet On Wizards Vs Kings
- Favorite: Kings (-5.5)
- Total: 235.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.