Joel Embiid will look to make an impact for the Philadelphia 76ers when they play the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Embiid is tops on his team in both points (33.5) and rebounds (10.2) per contest, and also posts 4.1 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.1 steals and 1.7 blocked shots (sixth in the NBA).
Let’s take a look at Embiid’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best wagers.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Joel Embiid Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 34.5 (-117)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 11.5 (-127)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-146)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-155)
Embiid Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Joel Embiid’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 34.5 points prop bet over/under set for Embiid on Saturday is 1.0 more than his scoring average on the season (33.5).
- He has recorded more than 34.5 points 25 times this season (through 56 games).
- In 63 games this season with a points prop total, Embiid has hit the over 30 times.
- His 1.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Embiid has made more than 0.5 treys in 38 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Pacers have given up 118 points per game, which is 26th-best in the league.
Embiid Vs Pacers
Bet On 76ers Vs Pacers
- Favorite: Pacers (-6.5)
- Total: 232.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.