Keegan Murray and the Sacramento Kings will match up against the Washington Wizards at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Murray posts 11.6 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll break down Murray’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Keegan Murray Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-112)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-138)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+165)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+116)
Murray Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Murray has scored 11.6 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 0.1 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- He has scored more than 11.5 points 32 times this season (through 67 games).
- Murray has hit the over 31 times on a points prop this season (in 65 tries).
- His 2.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Murray has hit more than 2.5 three pointers in 30 of his 67 games so far this season.
- The Wizards are the 14th-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 113.2 points per game.
Murray Vs Wizards
Bet On Kings Vs Wizards
- Favorite: Wizards (-5.5)
- Total: 235.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.