Keegan Murray and the Sacramento Kings will match up against the Washington Wizards at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Murray posts 11.6 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll break down Murray’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Keegan Murray Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-112)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-138)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+165)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+116)
Murray Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Keegan Murray’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Murray has scored 11.6 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 0.1 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- He has scored more than 11.5 points 32 times this season (through 67 games).
- Murray has hit the over 31 times on a points prop this season (in 65 tries).
- His 2.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Murray has hit more than 2.5 three pointers in 30 of his 67 games so far this season.
- The Wizards are the 14th-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 113.2 points per game.
Murray Vs Wizards
Bet On Kings Vs Wizards
- Favorite: Wizards (-5.5)
- Total: 235.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.