Kristaps Porzingis’ Washington Wizards will take on the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Porzingis leads his team in both points (22.8) and rebounds (8.5) per game, and also posts 2.6 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 1.6 blocks (seventh in the league).
In this piece, we’ll dig into Porzingis’ stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 4:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-108)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-119)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-112)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-190)
Porzingis Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kristaps Porzingis’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 22.8 points Porzingis has scored per game this season is 0.3 more than his prop total set for Saturday (22.5).
- His point total has gone over 22.5 points 25 times in the 60 games he’s appeared in this season.
- In 65 games this season with a points prop total, Porzingis has hit the over 27 times.
- He has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Porzingis has finished 33 games with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the Kings are ranked 28th in the NBA, giving up 118.2 points per contest.
Porzingis Vs Kings
Bet On Wizards Vs Kings
- Favorite: Kings (-3)
- Total: 236
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.