James Harden and the Philadelphia 76ers will hit the court against the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Harden paces the 76ers at 10.8 assists per contest, while also posting 6.3 rebounds and 21.7 points. He is first in the NBA in assists.
In this article, we break down all of Harden’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of March 18, 2023 at 4:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
James Harden Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-106)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (+119)
- Assists Prop: Over 10.5 (-137)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-133)
Harden Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on James Harden’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 21.7 points Harden has scored per game this season is 0.8 fewer than his prop total set for Saturday (22.5).
- He has appeared in 52 games this season, scoring more than 22.5 points in 24 of them.
- Harden has hit the over 27 times on a points prop this season (in 56 tries).
- His 2.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Harden has made more than 2.5 threes in 32 of his 52 games so far this season.
- Allowing 118 points per contest, the Pacers are the 26th-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Harden Vs Pacers
Bet On 76ers Vs Pacers
- Favorite: Pacers (-6.5)
- Total: 232.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.