The Utah Valley Wolverines (26-8) square off against Evan Battey and the Colorado Buffaloes (18-16) at CU Events Center in Boulder, Colorado on Sunday, March 19 at 9:30 PM ET. The Buffaloes are currently 4.5-point favorites over the Wolverines. A 144.5-point total is set for the game.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Colorado Vs Utah Valley Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Utah Valley (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (144.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Colorado Vs Utah Valley Stat Rankings
|Colorado Avg. (Rank)||Utah Valley Avg. (Rank)|
|69.9 (212th)||Points Scored||77.1 (53rd)|
|66.7 (72nd)||Points Allowed||68 (118th)|
|35.1 (49th)||Rebounds||38.7 (2nd)|
|10.1 (85th)||Off. Rebounds||9.6 (123rd)|
|6.6 (272nd)||3pt Made||6.6 (272nd)|
|13 (186th)||Assists||16.1 (20th)|
|12.7 (256th)||Turnovers||13.2 (286th)|
Colorado Vs Utah Valley Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Buffaloes are 15-19-0 this season.
- As 4.5-point favorites or more, Colorado is 5-12 against the spread.
- Out of 34 Buffaloes games so far this season, 15 have gone over the total.
- Colorado and its opponent have broken the 144.5-point mark 12 times this year.
- The over/under in this game is 144.5 points, 7.9 higher than the average total in Buffaloes games this season.
- Utah Valley has 22 wins in 31 games against the spread this season.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Wolverines are 4-2 against the spread.
- There have been 15 Colorado’s games (out of 34) that hit the over this season.
- Wolverines games have had over 144.5 points 14 times this year.
- The average total for Utah Valley’s games is 145.1 points, 0.6 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Site For Colorado vs Utah Valley
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Colorado Impact Players
- Tristan Da Silva puts up a team-high 16 points per game. He is also totaling 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists, shooting 49.9% from the field and 41% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- KJ Simpson paces the Buffaloes at 3.8 assists per game, while also posting 4.3 rebounds and 15.9 points.
- Luke O’Brien paces his team in rebounds per contest (5.6), and also averages 6.1 points and 0.9 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Dominique Clifford puts up 5.9 points, 4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Julian Hammond is putting up 6.9 points, 2 assists and 2.1 rebounds per contest.
Utah Valley Impact Players
- Aziz Bandaogo is putting up a team-leading 10.3 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 11.4 points and 1.1 assists, making 60.5% of his shots from the field.
- Trey Woodbury is the Wolverines’ top assist man (4.5 per game), and he averages 13.3 points and 5.6 rebounds.
- Le’tre Darthard is the Wolverines’ top scorer (14 points per game) and assist man (1.5), and posts 3.5 rebounds.
- Justin Harmon is posting 13.7 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3 assists per contest, making 45.3% of his shots from the field.
- Tim Fuller is averaging 6.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, making 66.9% of his shots from the field.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.