Will Richardson’s Oregon Ducks (20-14) play at home against the UCF Knights (19-14) at Matthew Knight Arena on Sunday, March 19. Game time is 7:30 PM ET. Sunday’s matchup between the Ducks and the Knights features the Ducks as 3.5-point favorites. The over/under is 136.5 points for the matchup.
Oregon Vs UCF Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Oregon (-3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (136.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Oregon Vs UCF Stat Rankings
|Oregon Avg. (Rank)||UCF Avg. (Rank)|
|71.1 (190th)||Points Scored||72.1 (167th)|
|66.8 (77th)||Points Allowed||65.5 (48th)|
|35.3 (42nd)||Rebounds||32.6 (194th)|
|10.4 (61st)||Off. Rebounds||10.3 (70th)|
|7.2 (203rd)||3pt Made||8.8 (49th)|
|13.3 (165th)||Assists||14 (116th)|
|11.7 (153rd)||Turnovers||12.3 (216th)|
Oregon Vs UCF Betting Trends
- The Ducks’ record against the spread is 16-18-0.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, Oregon is 10-10 against the spread.
- There have been 18 Ducks games (out of 34) that hit the over this year.
- Oregon’s games have had more than 136.5 points scored on 17 occasions this year.
- Ducks games have had an average of 137.9 points this season, 1.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- UCF has beaten the spread 17 times in 33 games.
- The Knights’ ATS record as 3.5-point underdogs or more is 5-2.
- There have been 18 Oregon’s games (out of 34) that hit the over this year.
- Knights games have had over 136.5 points 16 times this year.
- The average total points scored in UCF’s games this year (137.5) is one point higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Oregon vs UCF
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Oregon Impact Players
- N’Faly Dante is tops on his squad in both points (13.4) and rebounds (8.4) per game, and also posts 1.1 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.1 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
- Richardson paces his team in assists per game (5.1), and also posts 12.2 points and 3.6 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Quincy Guerrier puts up 8.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Kel’el Ware averages 6.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, shooting 45.8% from the floor.
- Rivaldo Soares puts up 7.2 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
UCF Impact Players
- Taylor Hendricks is averaging team highs in points (15.3 per game) and rebounds (6.9). And he is delivering 1.4 assists, making 48.4% of his shots from the floor and 40% from beyond the arc, with 1.8 triples per game.
- C.J. Kelly gets the Knights 13.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The Knights get 12.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Ithiel Horton.
- Darius Johnson is averaging a team-best 4.3 assists per game. And he is delivering 10 points and 3 rebounds, making 39.2% of his shots from the floor and 28.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 treys per contest.
- The Knights receive 6.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Brandon Suggs.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.